The Seasoned Gardener
Following on from her hugely popular debut book, Grounded, Liz returns with The Seasoned Gardener, inviting you on a personal and yet totally relatable journey of growing and learning through the gardening year.
Liz’s down-to-earth writing style has been likened to having a helpful neighbour chatting over the garden fence. Her enthusiasm is infectious, and every chapter is filled with plenty of advice on what to grow, when to seed and plant out, what pitfalls to avoid – having learned from her own mistakes – and how to be creative with what you have around you.
The Seasoned Gardener will show you how to:
- Enjoy the abundance of each month of the year
- Decide which plants are best to grow in your garden
- Find pleasure in your growing space year-round
- Avoid the pitfalls of doing too much at once
- Be creative with your garden resources
- Make the most of your time and energy
- Celebrate nature’s productivity as much as your own.
“A radical voice in contemporary growing.”
Jack Wallington, Landscape designer, nature writer.
More from Liz
|Size||246 x 189mm|