The Forager's Garden
Our gardens can be part of a bigger, local food strategy that can be abundant, healthy and resilient. A forager’s garden provides nutrient dense food through every season and requires minimal work to maintain. It helps give self-sufficiency to anyone with minimal time for gardening.
This book will give you:
- An overview of organic gardening techniques, great for the beginner
- A basic, accessible guide to designing your garden
- Insights into how to plant guilds and choose what is right for your space
- Valuable information on how ‘weeds’ can become harvests
- A choice of nutritious, seasonal plants for any sized plot
- Techniques to grow maximum food with minimal work and cost
- Practices that reconnect you with Nature and enhance wellbeing
- Money saving tips to make planting a forager’s garden a must!
Anna’s The Forager’s Garden shows you one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to grow and harvest food while creating a beautiful and harmonious garden for wildlife and health.
|Size||240 x 170mm|