Septic Tank Options and Alternatives
Septic Tank Options and Alternatives is a user-friendly guide through the maze of selecting an eco-friendly sewage treatment option for your home.
With so many different treatment systems and technologies available, it can be a challenge to make the choice that really reflects your values and priorities.
- Initial check – assessing your current treatment situation
- Making good – examining the potential for repairs and improvements
- Taking stock – looking at your site characteristics, priorities and personal preferences
- Options available – different treatment systems explained
- Putting it into action – planning, implementation and maintenance
If you want to be proactive about getting your system working and make sure you have as eco-friendly and cost effective option as you can, then this holistic overview is the book to read.
Also from Féidhlim Harty
|Size||290 x 210mm|