It shows us how to:
- Expand our thinking and possibilities
- Better understand where problems come from and, by using radical reflection on the root causes, create successful healing strategies
- Embody the learning and effectively embed the changes in our lives into new ways of interacting and being
- Build our individual and collective resilience in turbulent times and support ourselves to proactively adjust to transitions – whether they are personal life changes or collective challenges such as climate change
- Use the tools to create the conditions for emergence, informing the creation of cultures of care, connection, peace, health, effectiveness and trust.
Cultural Emergence is visionary, practical, wise and simple to use. It is a message of hope with tools for empowerment. Filled with stories of people around the world who have benefited using this approach, it inspires us with possibilities.
It is a timely, much-needed book that has the potential to be useful to everyone and enable deep and radical transformation.
"We long for connection and to contribute in a meaningful way. Cultural Emergence gives us the tools to uncover and then satisfy those longings, so that we bring the world and ourselves to a better, more peaceful and regenerative place."
Jon Young, author of Coyote’s Guide to Connecting with Nature and What the Robin Knows
"With clarity, sensitivity, and impressive breadth of knowledge, this book blossoms with brilliance, both practical and visionary. From permaculture to privilege, from leadership to language, from systems thinking to storytelling; this is a gift to help you bring forth your gifts; a map to help our culture find its way into the future."
Drew Dellinger, author of Love Letter to the Milky Way
"Looby gives an invaluable set of tools, principles and practices for creating change in human systems – whether a family, a small group, a business, a community or a world that needs to shift its culture to support regeneration."
Starhawk, author of the Fifth Sacred Thing, The Empowerment Manual and The Earth Path
"This is a book that belongs in every changemaker’s hands."
Aranya, author of Permaculture Design – Step by Step
Also from Looby Macnamara
|Size||248 x 190mm|