Subscribing to Permaculture Magazine gives you a 20% saving on the UK price and free home delivery. Best of all, subscribing ensures you will keep informed of the best ideas, advice and inspiration from people who are working towards a more sustainable world.
One Year (4 issues): UK £15.95, EU £23.00, International £25.00
Two Years (8 issues): UK £29.95, EU £40.00, International £45.00
- Sku PCM-SUBS
- Categories Permaculture Magazine
Permaculture Magazine – earth care, people care, future care
This leading environmental magazine gets to the heart of permaculture and sustainable living internationally. It features practical thought provoking articles on organic gardening, sustainable agriculture, agroforestry, climate change, peak oil, ecovillages, alternative technology, eco-architecture, personal and community development and much more. Packed with informative articles, reader's solutions, DIY designs, news, book, tool and product reviews, letters, classifieds and details of a wide range of related courses. Published quarterly. A4. 88pp.
Subscribing to Permaculture Magazine gives you:
A saving of up to 20% on the UK price shop price, plus FREE home delivery.
Subscriptions now include not just the printed issue, but FREE digital access as well (worth £13.99 p.a.), offering you:
- FREE access to nearly 30 years of back issues, searchable by interest. Solutions, features and money saving ideas from the best writers, teachers and inspirational practitioners from around the world
- A BONUS digital article with every issue
- Download issues for offline reading on tablets and smart phones
- Bookmark your own favourite pages on tablets and smart phones
- Share to social media networks
- Apple access via the Permaculture app, a FREE download from iTunes
- PC & Android access via Exactly.
Direct Debit Options
Digital Only Subscription
A digital subscription also comes with access to all back issues. This can be purchased through our digital provider, Exact Editions. Click here.
Multi-user / Institutional Digital Only Subscriptions
Digital only / multi-user institutional subscriptions come with access to all back issues. Available via our digital provider Exact Editions. Click here.